Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help educational administrators in developing essential skills and competencies for leading and managing educational institutions. Text covers three inter-related parts: history and foundations, structures and processes, leadership and management. Each part contains comprehensive chapters with discussions on theoretical concepts and best practices in approaching leadership and managerial issues in educational contexts including clear learning objective and a focus for each chapter.
- Author BiographyDavid Gamage is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education at the University of New Castle. Nicholas S. K. Pang is Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Administration and Policy at The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)David Thenuwara Gamage,Nicholas Sun-keung Pang
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.