All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGovernment drivers promote integrated health and social care services for children and adults yet the field is immensely complex, with the involvement of multiple agencies, professionals and other stakeholders. This book will help students and new practitioners make sense of this rapidly changing scene. It provides an overview and introduction to core leadership and management principles, the key management structures and organisations that comprise integrated services. It also considers some of the differences and dilemmas arising from the range of professions and organisations involved in delivering integrated services.
- Author BiographyJudy McKimm is Director of Strategic Educational Development and Professor of Medical Education at Swansea University, working internationally in health and workforce management, health professions' education and leadership. Kay Phillips is Head of Continuing Professional Development in the Faculty of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University. The main focus of her work during the last ten years has been leadership and management development in health and social care. Kay is committed to inter-professional learning and has been involved in a number of national initiatives aimed at promoting more integrated service delivery through effective leadership.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCreating Integrated Services Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKay Phillips,McKimm Judy
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.