All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely volume introduces the concept of leadership in an approachable and user-friendly manner. Theories and models of leadership are placed in a specific and recognisable nursing context. Ways of recognising and developing effective leadership are discussed. Like the other volumes in the series, this one invites self-study and reader participation, thereby rendering accessible a potentially daunting subject.
- Author BiographyJUNE GIRVIN MSc, RGN, DMS is Senior Research Fellow at the Faculty of Health and Social Care, University of the West of England. She is the author of numerous articles and a book Standard Setting which was published by Macmillan in 1995.
- Author(s)June Girvin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/06/1998
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleEssentials of Nursing Management S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight200 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.