CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionEquip students with the critical leadership skills and solid understanding of today's theory they need to become effective business leaders in today's turbulent times. With Daft's LEADERSHIP, 5E, International Edition your students explore the latest leadership theory as well as contemporary practices in organizations throughout the world. This edition more closely connects theory to recent world events, such as the Wall Street meltdown, ethical scandals, and political turmoil. Students examine emerging topics, including enhancing emotional intelligence, leading virtual teams, and open invation. Packed with memorable examples and unique insights into leadership decisions, this edition reinforces the book's inviting presentation with new full-color visuals. Proven applications, specifically designed for today's leadership theory and applications course, and a solid foundation grounded in established scholarly research make leadership come alive. CengageNow provides you with all the learning resources you will need to help you pass your course in one intuitive online programme. This includes a wide selection of online study tools and a personalized study plan that will help you understand the subject, master fundamental concepts and prepare for exams. CengageNow is designed to compliment your course and your textbook, and will quickly and easily help you make the grade. Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need! * CourseMate includes: - An interactive eBook - Interactive teaching and learning tools including: - Quizzes - Flashcards - Videos - and more * Engagement Tracker, a first-of-its-kind tool that monitors student engagement in the course.
- Author BiographyRichard L. Daft, Ph.D., is the Brownlee O. Currey, Jr. Professor of Management and Principal Senior Lecturer in the Owen Graduate School of Management at Vanderbilt University, where he specializes in the study of leadership and organization theory. Dr. Daft is a fellow of the Academy of Management and has served on the editorial boards of Academy of Management Journal, Administrative Science Quarterly, and Journal of Management Education. He was associate editor-in-chief of Organization Science and associate editor of Administrative Science Quarterly. Dr. Daft has authored or co-authored 13 books, including The Executive and the Elephant, Organization Theory and Design, and Management. He also has authored dozens of scholarly articles, papers, and chapters, and he has published in the Administrative Science Quarterly, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, Journal of Management; Accounting, Organizations and Society, Management Science, MIS Quarterly, and Organizational Behavior Teaching Review. Dr. Daft has received several government research grants in organization design, organizational innovation and change, strategy implementation, and organizational information processing. An active teacher and respected consultant, Dr. Daft has served as associate dean and helped manage a start-up enterprise. He has been involved in management development and consulting for numerous organizations, including the American Banking Association, AutoZone, Bridgestone, Vulcan Materials, TVA, Pratt & Whitney, Allstate Insurance, State Farm Insurance, the United States Air Force, the U.S. Army, Central Parking System, USAA, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Author(s)Richard L. Daft
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight930 g
- Width201 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 5th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.