All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership in the workplace is a process in which a potential manager has the ability to become an experienced leader. This process occurs through organizational commitment and the leader-member exchange (LMX). Those who fail at communicating interest within the LMX may find leadership can arise elsewhere. The transformational leader develops through the process of the LMX. This occurrence routinely begins with transactional exchanges which develop in time to social exchanges. The goal of the leader should t be to prioritize his or her own development as a leader yet to facilitate the process of growth within the organization. When barriers are removed between the LMX, the result can be a friendlier working environment. Learn how LMX can improve and sustain work performance.
- Author BiographySteven grows-up in a small town in Boston, Massachusetts, playing with other children in his neighborhood. Steven leads a mostly quiet life spending much of his time devoted to his studies. Steven views himself more as a curious person than as a genius. He is born on July 13, 1975, his father was a machinist and mother Beverly was daughter to a machinist. Steven liked running and climbing but most of all he liked collecting, match box cars, baseball cards, muscle men figures, and pretty much anything else he could get his hands on. Steven grows-up with his two sisters who as mentioned earlier lead a relatively quiet life. Steven at times rebels at home by sneaking out of the house at night to join in the endeavors of locals in the neighborhood. Steven succeeds within University of Phoenix receiving a Bachelor of Science degree graduating with honors. During this time, Steven authors four works pertaining to his area of study and another on the secrets to self-publishing. Steven has written 45 total in print books. He may be most known for his collection of 90+ eBooks and over 170 eBook publications. This is where most of Steven's authority in writing resides. Through his intense study and writing routine he has become an SME in various domains. Steven is currently an affiliate member of each the American Psychological Association (APA) and Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology (SIOP). He is a recent graduate of the terminal master's degree IO psychology program at SNHU. He is beginning a graduate program at American Public University in public administration of which he hopes to complete by 2017.
- Author(s)Steven G Carley MS
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.