CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book connects leadership theories to academic libraries through case studies, analysis of survey results, and action research. By providing library examples of concepts such as transformational leadership, leadership frames, and other theories, the book breaks new ground in helping the profession develop a vision for its future leadership based on existing theory and current practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Bradford Lee Eden is dean of library services at Valparaiso University. He is editor of OCLC Systems & Services: Digital Library Perspectives International and The Bottom Line: Managing Library Finances, and is on the editorial boards of Library Hi Tech and The Journal of Film Music. He has recently been named associate editor/editor-designate of Library Leadership & Management, the journal of the Library Leadership & Management Association (LLAMA) within ALA. He is the author of FRBR: Functional Requirements for Bibliographic Records (2006), Information Organization Future for Libraries (2007), and The Associate University Librarian Handbook: A Resource Guide (Scarecrow Press, 2012). Jody Condit Fagan currently serves as director of scholarly content systems and associate professor at James Madison University. Jody is the editor of the Journal of Web Librarianship and has recently published two books, Comic Book Collections for Libraries with Bryan D. Fagan (2011), and Web Project Management for Academic Libraries (2009) with Jennifer A. Keach.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight490 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBradford Lee Eden,Jody Condit Fagan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.