All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership In A Week is a simple and straightforward guide to leadership success, giving you everything you need to kw in just seven short chapters. From inspiring others and gaining their support, to setting priorities, giving direction and making decisions, you'll explore your inner resources and discover your untapped leadership qualities.This book introduces you to the main themes and ideas of leading, giving you a basic kwledge and understanding of the key concepts, together with practical and thought-provoking exercises. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, Leadership In A Week is your fastest route to success:- Sunday: Self-awareness- Monday: Understanding people- Tuesday: Communication- Wednesday: Authority and power- Thursday: Making decisions- Friday: Connecting and linking- Saturday: Vision and inspirationABOUT THE SERIESIn A Week books are for managers, leaders, and business executives who want to succeed at work. From negotiating and content marketing to finance and social media, the In A Week series covers the business topics that really matter and that will help you make a difference today. Written in straightforward English, each book is structured as a seven-day course so that with just a little work each day, you will quickly master the subject. In a fast-changing world, this series enables readers t just to get up to speed, but to get ahead.
- Author BiographyCarol A. O'Connor Ph.D is Principal of Vision in Practice Ltd, a London-based consultancy specialising in leadership development and business strategy. She is frequently asked to coach senior executives and her role is to help leaders identify strategy, goals and standards which will grow their business.
- Author(s)Carol O'Connor
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight114 g
- Width146 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.