All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionNine eminent political scientists and historians here present their assessments of the leadership styles and organizational talents of presidents from Franklin D. Roosevelt through Ronald Reagan. Their insights and anecdotes provide an unprecedented opportunity to observe the presidency within historical context.
- Author BiographyFred I. Greenstein is Professor of Politics, Princeton University. Among his several books is The Hidden Hand Presidency: Eisenhower as Leader.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1989
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFred I. Greenstein
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.