All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionMost books dealing with change management focus on how companies reach their corporate goals, instead of on what individual leaders must do. Filling this need, Leading Business Change: A Practical Guide to Transforming Your Organization is an easy and fun read that will inspire you to think more closely about how you implement change as a leader. The book presents a proven approach to help leaders of global initiatives grapple with impossible projects and deliver on their goals. The first part of the book explains the author's approach to change management, centering on the need t just for an effective approach but for effective leadership. The remaining three parts walk readers through the three phases of the authors' methodology, using actual examples to demonstrate how to apply each step in the real world. * Introduces the topic of strategic implementation and organizational change * Supplies an overview of the challenges a leader will face when tasked with transforming aspects of a global company * Discusses the need to align the goals of the company, sponsors, and project * Highlights the need to understand the resources available to change leaders * Addresses the challenges of planning the design and delivery of organizational change The author begins each chapter with a short story around the experiences of a fictional executive with a multinational company who has been tasked with implementing a global outsourcing project. Different stories illustrate the application of the methodologies discussed in the book. Each chapter concludes with questions to help you assess your own leadership style.
- Author BiographyDr. Karin Stumpf consults for multinational companies implementing strategic change, such as DaimlerChrysler, Universal Pictures, Deutsche Bank, Bombardier Transportation, and the International Committee of the Red Cross. Formerly a consultant with McKinsey as well as Deloitte, she has worked with clients in more than 20 countries to successfully support them in driving corporate strategy. Dr. Stumpf regularly lectures in English, German, and French in venues such as the Swiss Institute of Technology, among others. She holds an MSc, an MBA, a PhD, and a master's in organizational psychology. Her consultancy, Acrasio, is based in Berlin, where she lives with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Karin Stumpf
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.