All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionMany books have been written about leadership and change, but until w ne has focused on the kind of change that tears at a community's very fabric. Alban senior consultant Gil Rendle provides a respectful context for understanding change, especially the experiences and resistances that people feel. Rendle pulls together theory, research, and his work with churches facing change to provide leaders with practical diagstic models and tools. In a time when change is the rm, this book helps to lead change in a spiritual and healthy way.
- Author BiographyGil Rendle is a Senior Consultant with the Alban Institute. He is an ordained United Methodist clergyperson with more than 15 years of parish experience. He consults with local congregations and judicatories using his background in organizational development and systems theory. He is also the author of Behanvioral Covenants in Congregations, The Multigenerational Congregation, and the co-author of Holy Conversations: Strategic Planning as a Spiritual Practice for Congregations.
- Author(s)Gilbert R. Rendle
- PublisherAlban Institute, Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBethesda, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlban Institute, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.