Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionSocieties face many challenges that are too complex to be solved by the public, private, and nprofit sectors each acting alone. These sectors are increasingly working together to address burgeoning healthcare needs, international threats, energy shortages, and much more. Regardless of what sector you work in, this guidebook provides proven strategies to successfully collaborate with a variety of individuals and organizations. You can learn to overcome leadership challenges that go along with collaboration; change your thinking in ways that cultivate success; understand the difference between various types of collaborative organizations; apply experience-based guiding principles on public-private partnerships. This guide offers background on leading different types of organizations and case studies on leaders that have successfully collaborated with others while avoiding common pitfalls. From addressing national health-care needs and building modern sports arenas to bringing bullet trains on line and conserving natural habitats, there are so many goals that can only be met when organizations work together. Private, public, and nprofit sector leaders and employees need to make the most of their endeavors by learning the lessons and strategies in Leading Collaborative Organizations.
- Author(s)Tyrus Ross Clayton
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.