All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $48.41Free postage
- AU $53.31Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionInstructional rounds is a powerful form of professional learning aimed at helping schools and systems develop the capacity to educate all children to high levels. In this practical book, Thomas Fowler-Finn, an experienced consultant who has worked closely with the Harvard team that pioneered instructional rounds, discusses how facilitators can skillfully guide a network of educators through the rounds process. He shows how to scaffold participant learning, model effective teaching practices, and gradually transfer agency to the network. <i>Leading Instructional Rounds</i> is an invaluable resource for advancing the work of all facilitators, whether vice or experienced.
- Author Biography<b>Thomas Fowler-Finn</b> is the founder of Instructional Rounds Plus, working internationally as a facilitator of instructional rounds, instructional leadership practices and networks, and strategic planning. He is a former superintendent of the Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Fort Wayne, Indiana, public schools.
- Author(s)Thomas Fowler-Finn
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight408 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDr Lee Teitel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.