All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionWant to see your church s kids transformed for Jesus? Struggling to get the whole church on board? Kw what you want to see happen, but t how to make it happen ? Leading KidMin is about what it takes to achieve big-time change. Moving past the why and getting straight to the how, Leading Kidmin provides tools and strategies for actually leading, influencing, and implementing change on a local church level all from the vantage point of the children s ministry director.The mission of Leading KidMin is to create a movement of change-agents who don t just kw that change is needed, but are equipped to make it happen, leading their churches in becoming more aligned, effective, and geared for growth. Pat Cimo and Matt Markins, veterans of KidMin, are prepared to make you the change-agent you want to be and that your church needs you to be. Are you ready?
- Author BiographyPAT CIMO has led a dynamic children's ministry and coached children ministry leaders domestically and internationally for nearly twenty-nine years. She is currently the director of Marriage and Family Life at Willow Creek Community Church in the suburbs of Chicago, and for many years this included direct leadership and oversight with Willow's Children's Ministry. She has a deep passion to own the game she most wants to win: influencing and developing champions of faith. Pat and her husband Dave live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago near their two married children and four grandchildren. MATT MARKINS serves on the Global Leadership Team at Awana as the Vice President of Ministry Resources as well as the Vice President of Marketing and Strategy. Prior to joining the Awana executive leadership team, Matt served in leadership roles with Thomas Nelson Publishers, Randall House Publishers and was the co-founder of the D6 Conference (a discipleship and family ministry community). Matt's ministry in organizational leadership has been marked by leading and influencing change from within by casting vision, forging strategic partnerships, nurturing healthy culture, developing organizational alignment and implementing sustainable plans toward ministry effectiveness, health and growth. He and his wife Katie have been volunteering and growing in children's ministry for more than twenty years. As Nashville transplants, they live and play in the Chicago suburbs with their two sons tolerating dreadful winters, but soaking up refreshingly mild weather the other seven months of the year.
- Author(s)Matt Markins,Pat Cimo
- PublisherMoody Publishers
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Publishers
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byEdward Stetzer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.