All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest edition of the bestselling guide to authentic leadership communication Much has changed in the world since the original publication of Leading Out Loud, Terry Pearce's book on authentic leadership communication. Now, more than ever, the development of a leader's message is as crucial to success as the delivery of that message. In the third edition of his classic book, Terry Pearce shows leaders in all sectors how to communicate their values and vision to inspire commitment. In this important resource, Pearce continues to broaden the application of core principles, putting the spotlight on every day, spontaneous communication. New examples, covering the range of today's multi-faceted communication, show the application of the sage advice Pearce offers. Readers will see how to develop a Personal Leadership Communication Guide that supports any venue, through any media and in multiple cultures. This completely revised and updated version of the bestselling classic is designed to meet the communication needs of today's leaders. Pearce expands his exploration of the internal work necessary to create an honest and compelling vision. He emphasizes the deepening of emotional awareness necessary to inspire others This edition demonstrates how readers can find their authentic voices and articulate their messages with increasing confidence and empathy Some examples carry through across chapters, clarifying how one develops and strengthens the Personal Leadership Communication Guide over time The work presents new models that are applicable to the multi-cultural world in which we live. Readers, leaders of any organization, and teachers at any level will find practical illustrations of how differences can be bridged with universal principles Foreword by Randy Komisar, General Partner of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and author of The Monk and The Riddle This new edition offers information, stories and experiences that demonstrate success in authentic leadership communication, in any techlogy, whatever the field or venue, local or global.
- Author BiographyBusinessWeek magazine called Terry Pearce the eminence gris? of executive coaches. He is the founder and president of Leadership Communication, a coaching and consulting company with clients that include CEOs, senior public officials, and elected leaders. For many years, he taught leadership communication courses at the University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business and the London Business School, and is a frequent keynote speaker in the United States and abroad. Pearce is coauthor (with David Pottruck) of the best-selling Clicks and Mortar: Passion-Driven Growth in an Internet-Driven World.
- Author(s)Terry Pearce
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight474 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byRandy Komisar
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.