All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionLeading Procurement Strategy shows you how to unleash full business value through procurement. The broad perspective of different industries, underpinning academic theory and short case studies will help you to gain a clear understanding of the impact of procurement on competitive advantage. Through tackling the key issues that procurement practitioners encounter the authors' equip you with the skills you need to apply powerful and practical tools for managing procurement and supply. Their indispensable advice will make it easier for you to manage and mitigate risks in your supply chain and to appreciate the major issues affecting the procurement function.
- Author BiographyCarlos Mena is Director of the Centre for Strategic Procurement and Supply Management at Cranfield and head of the Executive Procurement Network (EPN). He has been responsible for more than ten research projects in supply chain related fields such as global sourcing, sustainable supply chains and collaboration involving world leading organizations such as ASDA (Wal-Mart), British Airways, Coca-Cola, Ford, M&S, Tata, Tesco and P&G. Remko van Hoek is a Visiting Professor at Cranfield and is Global Procurement Director at PwC. He is a frequent contributor to roundtables and trainings and has won ten academic awards for his work. Remko also serves on the Board of Directors of the Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals in the US and the Advisory Board of the Procurement Leaders Network. Martin Christopher is Professor of Marketing and Logistics at Cranfield. His work in the field of logistics and supply chain management has gained international recognition. He is a regular contributor to conferences and workshops around the world.
- Author(s)Carlos Mena,Martin Christopher,Remko van Hoek
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.