All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis CHOICE award winning author has teamed up with two national school change experts to write a comprehensive book on school change management. Everything you need to kw on initiating and managing school change are covered: planning change, conditions for successful change, models for improvement, tools and strategies, understanding and using research data, implementing school initiatives, managing resources, getting student results and more. *A comprehensive book covering all aspects of school district change management, evaluation, and improvement. *Each chapter objectives are aligned with the new ELCC and ISLCC standards for university accreditation. *Many federal and various state data sources are included. *Provides a bend of theory and practical perspectives on how to implement and execute school change. *Each chapter contains a comprehensive case study and exercises for practical application. *Several supplemental resources are included in the appendices.
- Author BiographyDaniel R. Tomal, Ph.D.is a Professor at Concordia University Chicago teaching educational leadership. He is a consultant and an author of twelve books such as Action Research for Educators, Challenging Students to Learn, and Resource Management for School Administrators and Managing Human Resources and Collective Bargaining (with Craig Schillling) by Rowman & Littlefield Education, and has made guest appearance on many national radio and television shows. Craig A. Schilling, Ed.D. is an Associate Professor at Concordia University Chicago teaching education finance, law, human resources and school business management. He is author of Resource Management for School Administrators and Managing Human Resources and Collective Bargaining (with Dan Tomal) by Rowman & Littlefield Education He has served on a number of state and national associations and spoken at state, national and international conferences. Margaret Trybus, Ed.D. is the Associate Dean of the College of Graduate and Innovative Programs, and Professor of educational leadership at Concordia University Chicago. She is the president of Illinois Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development and presents at national and international conferences on topics related to school improvement, leadership, and change. As a research practitioner, she has been a consultant to state departments of education and local districts facing change.
- Author(s)Craig A. Schilling,Daniel R. Tomal,Margaret Trybus
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.