All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionLeading Six Sigma is the complete guide to leading quality initiatives in your company. Top Six Sigma consultant Ronald Snee and GE quality leader Roger Hoerl demonstrate how to deploy a Six Sigma plan that reflects your unique organization, and key lessons learned from the world's best implementations. Coverage includes every facet of Six Sigma leadership: strategy, goal setting, metrics, training, roles/responsibilities, processes, reporting, rewards, ongoing review, and much more.
- Author BiographyDR. RONALD D. SNEE is Principal in Tunnell Consulting's Performance Excellence Practice, which offers Six Sigma consulting, training, facilitation, and implementation, in addition to other process-improvement approaches. He has an outstanding record of leadership in process and organizational improvement in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, insurance, financial services, newspapers, clinical diagnostics, and chemical and plastics manufacturing. He designed DuPont's first company-wide continuous improvement curriculum. Dr. Snee has earned the American Society for Quality's highest honor, the Shewhart Medal, and served as a member of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Criteria Team. DR. ROGER W. HOERL is a long-time leader in GE's renowned Six Sigma initiative. As Manager of GE R&D's Applied Statistics Lab, he partners on research projects with GE businesses ranging from NBC and GE Capital to GE Aircraft Engines and GE Power Systems. He has implemented Six Sigma in a wide range of GE processes, from corporate audit to delinquent credit card tracking. A Fellow of both the American Statistical Association (ASA) and the American Society for Quality (ASQ), he won ASQ's 2001 Brumbaugh Award for the published paper with the greatest impact on industrial quality control applications. Snee and Hoerl are also co-authors of Statistical Thinking: Improving Business Performance, an innovative guide to the strategic use of data and statistics in solving business problems.
- Author(s)Roger W. Hoerl,Ron D. Snee
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.