All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLeading a Creative School argues that school leaders are central in any change process, and offers suggestions and models of practice for a whole school change towards creative practice.
- Author BiographyEthel Sanders is involved in the Creative Whole School Change programme at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCreative Teaching/Creative Schools
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 12 black & white halftones
- Weight252 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byEthel Sanders
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.