Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new book informs educational leaders about current developments in the use of digital techlogies and presents a number of case studies demonstrating their value and complexity. It encourages leaders to engage in the process of successful change for their own school community by providing guidelines and advice drawn from emerging research.
- Author BiographyMal Lee is an educational consultant specialising in the development of digital technology in schools. He is a former director of schools and secondary school principal and has written extensively on the effective use of ICT in teaching practice. Professor Michael Gaffney is Chair of Educational Leadership at the Australian Catholic University in Canberra and has held a number of senior positions in schools and school systems and educational organisations.
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMal Lee,Michael Gaffney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.