Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides success stories from top leaders in archives and records management.Bruce Dearstyne, one of the profession's most influential educators, has gathered fourteen prominent leaders with proven track records in archives and records management. They reveal the secrets of their success and lay out what it takes to build and manage a dynamic, high-achieving program.Representing programs at government, for-profit, and n-profit organizations, authors include: Edie Hedlin, former Archivist of the Smithsonian Institution; Phil Mooney, Archivist, Coca Cola Company; Eugenia Brumm, former Records Manager, Abbott Labs and w Director in the Legal Operations Consulting area at Huron Consulting Group; and more.Read this book to see expert management strategies at work and to understand the why and how of excellent programs. You will come away with better solutions for all things management - from writing effective mission statements to gauging and responding to the market for services. The authors give candid, fascinating accounts of their leadership style and its impact in shaping and directing a program, of dealing with institutional change, overcoming ermous budgeting and human resources challenges - and much more.Giving lie to the adage that leaders are born, t made, this collection offers practical wisdom and useful advice that will help you take your leadership skills to the next level.
- PublisherNeal-Schuman Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNeal-Schuman Publishers Inc
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBruce W. Dearstyne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.