All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionChange is the only constant kcking on our doors consistently but what is inconsistent is the avalanche of often conflicting advice from the many books and articles on the subject available today. One main reason for that is that many of these were created to enrich their writers and were penned by n-practitioners who have never led or managed a change engagement of any teworthy scale in their lives but who generate abstract, textbookish and academic theories while perched in their gilded cages or on top of their ivory towers. Their aim is to cash in on the subject of change and they seem gratified to confuse and obfuscate rather than to share and educate. Hardly surprisingly since change seems to be a fashionable buzzword these days and every Tom, Dick and Harry, Mary and Jane is fighting to climb on board the bandwagon. This book is based on an extended and candid interview - presented in a Q&A style - with Dr Michael Loh, an ex-IBM Executive Consultant, a published author and an ackwledged authority on the psychology of change. Dr Loh, who has academic degrees in psychology, communications and international business, had personally led almost all major IBM consulting projects in the Asia Pacific region involving monumental change. Here's all you need to kw about change straight from the source. Dr Michael Loh demystifies change in this informative, enlightening and entertaining book. He removes the superfluous and provides insight and tips on what really works.
- Author BiographyAvril Gan is a management consultant with extensive corporate and consulting experience, having worked internationally with global companies such as Ericsson, IBM, 3M, Deloitte & Touche, KPMG and with Razorfish.
- Author(s)Avril Gan
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.