Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author and pastor Bill Hybels helps equip leaders with five key skills that everyone needs in order to grow their leadership ability. Each of the video sessions will feature Hybels sharing the wisdom and experience that he has learned in nearly 40 years of leadership at Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Illiis. In this five-session teaching video, Hybels will help leaders discover what kind of leader they are, how to gain self-awareness and relational awareness, how to build an effective team, how to form and declare a vision, and discovering each leader's holy discontent. Sessions include: * What Is Leadership? * Leading Self * Leading Others * leading Present * What Is Your Holy Discontent?
- Author BiographyBill Hybels is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Ill., and chairman of the board for the Willow Creek Association. The bestselling author of more than twenty books, including Leadership Axioms, Holy Discontent, Just Walk Across the Room, The Volunteer Revolution, and Courageous Leadership, and classics such as Too Busy Not to Pray and Becoming a Contagious Christian, Hybels is known worldwide as an expert in training Christian leaders to transform individuals and their communities through the local church. He and his wife, Lynne, have two adult children and two grandsons, Henry and Mac.
- Author(s)Bill Hybels
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight262 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.