All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionLeading from the Heart: Sufi Principles at Work merges management with spirituality. The author has given Sufi sagacity, a theme of spirituality, a new dimension by blending it with leadership in all realms of life. The book is an attempt to sensitise the hearts and fill the souls of managers and leaders with Sufi sagacity. It aspires to rebuild confidence in ancient values, virtues and wisdom, which are distancing from us with the passage of time. It assists readers in taking a sharp U-turn from 'what we think is good' to 'what is really good'. Within these pages, the reader will find an exhaustive study of many Sufis and their thoughts in prose and poetry. Besides Sufis, the book also focuses on Chinese philosophy, especially Wu Wei, Tai Chi, Yin/Yang and iChing, and on Lao Tzu's book Tao Te Ching. These complex philosophies have been presented in an accessible manner.
- Author BiographyMoid Siddiqui is the Managing Director (MD) of Intellects Biz, a firm which is highly regarded for its innovative training and consulting outlooks. He is a new-age corporate professional with interests ranging from developing human potential to scripting and directing business management films. Moid Siddiqui has served Corporate India in senior and board level positions with premier, public sector and private sector organisations, including Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL), National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited, Cement Corporation of India (CCI), Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT), Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) and Nagarjuna Group. He has also been a senior professor at the Centre for Organizational Development, Hyderabad. He is the author of 17 books on management themes and articles in international training journals of repute, including American Society for Training & Development's professional journal Training & Development. He is the recipient of several awards including the All India Management Association's 'Best Management Book Award of 1995-96' for his book, The Brave New Manager. Corporate Soul was adjudged the best book (third position) of the year 2005-2006 by Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD). The same Society awarded the 'Commendation Award' for the year 2012 for his book Enrich Your Personality. He has also carried out a research study on 'Performance Management Systems' at the International Resource Centre, United Kingdom, and participated in the Global Convention organised by the State of the World Forum at San Francisco, California, in October 1999, on 'Envisioning and Creating a Sustained Compassionate Society'. His current areas of interest include 'soft skills', spirituality in business management, exploring values, human potential development, and 'creativity and innovation'.
- Author(s)Moid Siddiqui
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.