All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionLeading the Campaign provides an overview of campaigns in higher education. It emphasizes the leadership role of college and university presidents, but also provides important insights on the role of volunteers and fundraising professionals. It provides lessons and examples that are relevant to all types of nprofit organizations. The campaign has endured over more than a century as a principal strategy for advancing colleges and universities. It is an approach to fundraising that is rooted in fundamentals of human nature and values and its central principles have proven to be effective under a variety of circumstances. This book focuses on those central principles and how they are being applied in today's changing environment. The second edition has been revised and updated from the first edition, published in 2010, to provide current data and examples. The book has been expanded to include discussion of emerging trends in campaigns, including the increased importance of social media and online giving. It includes numerous examples drawn from various types of colleges and universities and history-making campaigns.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Worth is professor of nonprofit management in the Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration at the George Washington University and founder of Michael J. Worth & Associates LLC, a Washington, DC based consulting firm that provides fundraising and management advice to colleges, universities, and schools; national institutions and associations; and nonprofit organizations. He was previously director of development at the University of Maryland and vice president for development and alumni affairs at the George Washington University and has extensive experience in the planning and direction of comprehensive campaigns.
- Author(s)Michael J. Worth
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/01/2017
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight454 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.