Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's happened to our leaders and to our leadership? Based on General Zinni's leadership experiences from the battlefield to the boardroom, Leading the Charge shows a new way through the significant leadership challenges of the 21st century. The times are changing at an ever-increasing velocity. Old systems, organizations, and ways of operating longer work in our dynamic, complex and increasingly unstable new environment. Out of this chaos and confusion, a new and different leader must emerge. Old systems and methods will longer work. Leading the Charge is a visionary leadership book that examines the trends that have reshaped our world and the ways in which visionary leaders and organizations can effectively respond. Tomorrow's successful leaders - in all fields, including the military, academia, politics, and business - must kw how to create, operate, and thrive in very fluid, flattened, and integrated structures that are remarkably different from the traditional organizations we are used to seeing. They will have to manage rapidly changing techlogy and flows of information, and create faster and more far-reaching spans of control. Leading the Charge shows the way, and is an incisive and compelling guide to the new world of leadership, one that will prove indispensable for years to come. Organized around Leading a New World, a revolutionary leadership course General Zinni developed and taught at the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy at Duke University, Leading the Charge makes a convincing case that leaders must ...- change with the times to be relevant. - be ready for crisis mode at any given time. - have a moral compass and the ability to steer the company in the right direction. - be forward thinking, t reactive, to provide invation and creativity. - develop great leaders.
- Author BiographyGENERAL TONY ZINNI (Ret.) was Commander in Chief of CENTCOM and special envoy to the Middle East. He has appeared on The Daily Show and Meet the Press among others. TONY KOLTZ co-authored Tom Clancy's Into the Storm and Battle Ready as well as The Battle for Peace, a New York Times bestseller.
- Author(s)General Tony Zinni,Tony Koltz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note0
- Weight258 g
- Width144 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.