All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
About this product
- DescriptionCreating A Revolution In How People Treat People In Business... Radio show hosts Angel Tuccy and Eric Reamer, are the best selling authors of Lists That Saved My Business, and business revolutionaries who are committed to changing the paradigm when it comes to customer service. Designed to be an inspiration to business owners, managers and salespeople, Leading The Revolution will spark creativity in the area of the customer experience for all who take on the role of revolutionary. Leading The Revolution is a collection of articles, blog entries and thought processes that form the leadership and training offered by Experience Pros, LLC. Customer service is t a department... It is a culture.
- Author BiographyAngel Tuccy and Eric Reamer are the best selling authors of Lists That Saved My Business, and the hosts of the Experience Pros Radio Show, aired daily on AM 560 KLZ in Denver. They are the founders of Experience Pros University, a one-year, comprehensive business development course designed to help business owners, managers, salespeople and marketers to create word-of-mouth marketing. Tuccy is also the author of Lists That Saved My Life and Sex, Drugs & Rock N Roll: 3 Keys To A Healthier Lifestyle. She hosts a monthly support group for professional business women called Ladies Who Lunch. Reamer and Tuccy are both professional level speakers, certified by the National Speaker's Association. They are available for keynote addresses nationwide.
- Author(s)Angel Tuccy,Eric Reamer
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.