All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionManagers recognize that a good team organization can be the most valuable of their firm's competitive advantages. Lucrative markets draw competitors, efficient techlogy is copied, profitable products lose their appeal, but a well-run team organization continues to introduce new techlogies, find new markets, create new products, and improve service to clients. However, as Dean and Mary Tjosvold reveal, there is a significant shortage both of strong leaders and of strong teams in corporate America today. Most employees are reluctant to step forward and take charge, because they doubt they have the ability to turn an organization around. The Tjosvolds present here a model for creating, leading and participating in teams that illustrates that only by working in teams throughout the organizational structure can a company reach its potential. They further demonstrate how to invlolve supervisors, middle managers and unions in productive teams and how organizations can use teams effectively to generate invative programs or to solve specific problems. A case study runs through the book that illustrates precisely how the team-building model can be applied. Leading the Team Organization is a valuable guide that will enable leaders and followerss to empower each other to achieve common goals and create more profitable and successful organizations.
- Author(s)Dean Tjosvold,Mary M. Tjosvold
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/01/1992
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight499 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.