All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive history of League Park, primary home field for Major League Baseball in Cleveland from 1891 to 1946, but with a significant history that includes the National Football League, Negro League baseball, college football and boxing, and an uncanny multitude of amazing events and people. This chronicle allows for these grounds to take their place among the more heralded parks of baseball's past and present. The site has survived to this day as a baseball grounds; a groundbreaking for revations took place in October 2012.
- Author BiographyKen Krsolovic, an athletic administrator, baseball coach and sports broadcaster at several colleges and universities, was a collegiate sports information director who wrote and designed 30 award-winning team media guides. He lives in Concord, Ohio. Cleveland prosecutor Bryan Fritz, who previously published a book about the history of John Carroll University football, lives in Fairview Park, Ohio.
- Author(s)Bryan Fritz,Ken Krsolovic
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note, black & white halftones, maps
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.