All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMunicipalities face important water supply challenges. One response has been to render utilities independent from municipal government through alternative service delivery. Both water management and municipal governance must be strengthened to meet contemporary water supply needs.
- Author BiographyKathryn Furlong is an assistant professor of geography at the Universite de Montreal.
- Author(s)Kathryn Furlong
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note2 maps, 9 graphs, 3 figures, 10 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.