All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionLean thinking is a powerful method that allows organizations to improve the productivity, efficiency and quality of their products or services. Achieving these benefits requires good teamwork, clear communication, intelligent use of resources and a commitment to continuous improvement. This book shows how lean thinking can be applied in practice, highlighting the key challenges and pitfalls. The authors, based at a leading centre for lean enterprise research, begin with an overview of the theory of lean thinking. They then explain the core tools and techniques and show how they can be applied successfully. The detailed implementation of lean thinking is illustrated by several case studies, from a range of industries, in which the authors had unprecedented access to the management teams. With its focus on implementation and practical solutions, this book will appeal to managers at all levels, as well as to business students and researchers in lean thinking.
- Author BiographyNick Rich is RCUK Innovative Manufacturing Fellow and Director of the Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre, Cardiff University. Nicola Bateman is a senior research fellow at the Lean Enterprise Research Centre, Cardiff University. Ann Essain is a senior research fellow at the Lean Enterprise Research Centre, Cardiff University. Lynn Massey is a post doctoral fellow at the School of International Business, Queensland University of Technology. Donna Samuel is a senior research associate at Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Ann Esain,Donna Samuel,Lynn Massey,Nick Rich,Nicola Bateman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.