All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionA friend of mine asked a great question in response to one of my recent Lean books. His question was in essence how do you keep Lean initiatives moving ahead and t going the way of ather flavour of the month program. We have all seen managers with the best intentions launch new initiatives that were supposed to be the wave of the future only to see them fizzle out after a few weeks or months. Lean initiatives are different. Many organizations have tried Lean and either abandon it completely or don't take it very far. So what makes the difference between companies that tried Lean and those that are leading the pack? A successful launch of Lean is in some respects like getting lean with one's weight. There are quick fixes. There are easy solutions and it takes work. You cant make a New Year's resolution to lose weight then go back to your old habits after a few weeks or months and expect to stay Lean. It takes discipline over the long haul.
- Author BiographyAbout The Author: Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA Ade has packed a lot into his career over the years with a long spell working at senior level within various manufacturing companies in the UK. He can be described as international diplomat due to his work across the globe. Ade spent a lot of his time representing various companies either at supply chain level, operational level, sales and marketing level, and senior executive level across Asia, North America, Africa, Eastern and Western Europe. Ade is currently the CEO of AA Global Sourcing Ltd. A company that helps local businesses outsource so that they can enjoy the benefits that used to be enjoyed by big corporations for years. All this still doesn't make mention of Ade's increasingly successful career as an author, of numerous books on Finance, Business Ideas, Personal Development, Self help, CEO Guide to Doing Business, Outsourcing, Lean IT, Lean Manufacturing, Agile and Lean Office, Lean Office, Six Sigma, Six Sigma Healthcare, Six Sigma marketing, Six Sigma Service, Lean Startup, Lean Procurement, Lean Implementation, 5S for Supervisors, 5S Home, Lean Handbook, Lean marketing, Lean Sales and marketing, Lean Accounting, Lean Management, Lean Healthcare, 5S for Healthcare, Green Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Real estate, Balanced Scorecard Non Executive Director, CEO Tools and Online Marketing. In his spare time, although it's amazing to think that he might have some, Ade does keep fit.
- Author(s)Ade Asefeso McIps Mba
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.