All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpts of Advance Praise for Lean Selling Lean Selling is the most important sales management book of the last 25 years. It shows us why 90% of today's sales processes are broken. This book will change forever the way you sell and manage. Al Davidson President, Strategic Sales & Marketing, Inc. Most sales leaders struggle to get their entire sales team to perform at the level of their 'A-Players.' Too many sales books focus on trying to change a salesperson's behavior to achieve this. Robert Pryor's book focuses on defining a sales process to yield consistent sales results for your company's product or solution. Lean Selling provides the tools you require to define then refine your sales process as market and competitive conditions change. The end result is achieving both predictable sales and customer satisfaction. Craig Jack Former Managing Client Partner, Verizon Enterprise Solutions Former Managing Director, KPMG Consulting Robert Pryor has written a book on a subject already covered by tons of books over the years but managed to give it a twist that makes it very engaging and relevant. The book is well written, insightful, and timely; the emergence of internet commerce has had a profound impact on the sales profession as we kw it. Ake Persson Retired CEO, Ericsson Wireless Communications, Inc. Lean Selling, by Robert Pryor, really woke me up to how complacent some of us are about our sales processes, and how that complacency connects directly to those sub-optimal results. It's a 'must read.' J. Jeffrey Campbell Brinker Executive in Residence and Director, Master of Science Program, San Diego State University School of Hospitality & Tourism Former Chairman and CEO, Burger King Corporation Lean Selling? I love it. I've been using lean principles with my inside sales organization for a year w to improve customer fit and the buyer experience. The result has been astromical growth in sales for my company. Kevin Gaither Vice president of Inside Sales, ZipRecruiter, Inc. President, Los Angeles Chapter of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals Complete quotations start on page 1 of this book.
- Author(s)Robert J Pryor
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.