Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Windows Server 2003 Unleashed, 3rd Edition is the first book on the market to cover Windows Server 2003 R2. This latest edition will keep the text viable with the major R2 update being released from Microsoft late in 2005. Many of the Windows Server 2003 titles have t been revised since release in 2003 even though Microsoft has released a service pack and w the R2 update. This book will provide detailed guidance focused on the most commonly used yet most complicated planning, installation, migration, and problem solving topics that challenge IT professionals. This title goes far beyond the basic installation and setup information found in hundreds of other resources and focus on the less understood yet most important details for system configuration, tips, tricks, and techniques to successfully implement and administer a Windows networking system.
- Author BiographyDr. Ian Wedgwood, Principal and Co-Founder of Haelan Group, has more than eighteen years of experience using, deploying, training, and consulting on Six Sigma and Lean Sigma. He has led and facilitated deployments in industries ranging from electronics and medical devices to chemicals and health care, and has trained and mentored numerous executives, champions, and belts. He holds a Ph.D. and First-Class Honors degree in Applied Mathematics from Scotland's St. Andrew's University.
- Author(s)Ian D. Wedgwood
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date17/08/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width184 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.