All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVital tools for implementing Lean Six Sigma - what they are, how they work, and which to use. The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook is today's most complete and results-based reference to the tools and concepts needed to understand, implement, and leverage Lean Six Sigma. The only guide that groups tools by purpose and use, this hands-on reference provides: analyses of nearly 100 tools and methodologies - from DMAIC and Pull Systems to Control Charts and Pareto Charts; Detailed explanations of each tool to help you kw how, when, and why to use it for maximum efficacy; sections for each tool explaining how to create it, how to interpret what you find, and expert tips. Lean Six Sigma is today's leading technique to maximize production efficiency and maintain control over each step in the managerial process. With The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook , you'll discover how to propel your organization to new levels of competitive success - one tool at a time.
- Author BiographyMichael L. George is the president of George Group and author of Lean Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma for Service. John Maxey is a director at George Group. David Rowlands is the vice president of Lean Six Sigma for the North American Solutions Group, the sales, service, and marketing arm of Xerox. Malcolm Upton is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with George Group.
- Author(s)David Rowlands,John Maxey,Malcolm Upton,Michael L. George
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width129 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.