All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSheryl Sandberg--Facebook COO, ranked eighth on Fortune's list of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Business--has become one of America's most galvanizing leaders, and an icon for millions of women juggling work and family. In Lean In, she urges women to take risks and seek new challenges, to find work that they love, and to remain passionately engaged with it at the highest levels throughout their lives. Lean In --Sheryl Sandberg's provocative, inspiring book about women and power--grew out of an electrifying TED talk Sandberg gave in 2010, in which she expressed her concern that progress for women in achieving major leadership positions had stalled. The talk became a phemen and has since been viewed nearly two million times. In Lean In, she fuses humorous personal anecdotes, singular lessons on confidence and leadership, and practical advice for women based on research, data, her own experiences, and the experiences of other women of all ages. Sandberg has an uncanny gift for cutting through layers of ambiguity that surround working women, and in Lean In she grapples, piercingly, with the great questions of modern life. Her message to women is overwhelmingly positive. She is a trailblazing model for the ideas she so passionately espouses, and she's on the pulse of a topic that has never been more relevant. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographySheryl Sandberg Chief Operating Officer Facebook Sheryl Sandberg is chief operating officer at Facebook, overseeing the firm's business operations. Prior to Facebook, Sheryl was vice president of Global Online Sales and Operations at Google, chief of staff for the United States Treasury Department under President Clinton, a management consultant with McKinsey & Company, and an economist with the World Bank. Sheryl received a BA summa cum laude from Harvard University and an MBA with highest distinction from Harvard Business School. Sheryl is the author of the bestsellers Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead and Lean In for Graduates and founder of LeanIn.Org, a global community committed to empowering all women to achieve their ambitions. Sheryl serves on the boards of Facebook, the Walt Disney Company, Women for Women International, ONE, and SurveyMonkey. Sheryl lives in Menlo Park with her son and daughter. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Sheryl Sandberg
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byElisa Donovan
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $45.11
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.59
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.33
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.