All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionReading this tale could result in effective change occurring in your organization! This is the book you will want everyone in your company to read before you start your Lean Six Sigma deployment. Written by professionals who have successfully rolled out Lean Six Sigma in numerous organizations, Leaning Into Six Sigma uses a fast-paced business vel format to explain how to combine today's two leading improvement methodologies - Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma - for dramatically improved quality and cycle times.The book tells the tale of a company in crisis that had to improve to stay in business - and how management and employees came to understand and implement a Lean Six Sigma initiative, facing challenges along the way. The story is designed to introduce everyone in an organization to problem-solving strategies that get rid of excess inventory, speed up processes, and improve quality at all levels. Using simple language, the authors help you grasp the basic quality concepts of Lean Six Sigma, including: the 5 S's - Sifting, Sorting, Sweeping and Washing, Spic and Span, and Self-Discipline MAIC (Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control); DOE (Design of Experiments); ANOVA (Analysis of Variance). Help your organization understand the need for change and begin to implement it by leaning into Six Sigma.
- Author BiographyBarbara Wheat is the Director of Six Sigma for Ingersoll-Rand Tool and Hoist Division, where she brings the tools and techniques of both Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma together to institutionalize a world-class system of continuous improvement. Chuck Mills has taught and implemented Lean Enterprise tools and techniques to forward-thinking organizations both in the United States and Europe. Mike Carnell is President of Six Sigma Applications, one of the oldest and most experienced Six Sigma providers.
- Author(s)Barbara Wheat,Chuck Mills,Mike Carnell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGeneral Finance & Investing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width160 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.