All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA young, British couple, Leanne and Peter, have grown bored with their lives in London. Throwing caution to the wind, they embark on a life in deepest France. Within months, their marriage begins to unravel and the old farmhouse they bought hides a horrific secret... Leanne falls in love with a handsome, aristocratic farmer who boasts gypsy ancestry, while her husband succumbs to the charms of a young girl from the local flower farm. This relationship is to end in unimaginable tragedy. Leanne's lover, a wealthy widower, harbours a dark side to his character and an extraordinary obsession with his own sister. Journey with Leanne and hold your breath as she struggles to survive and ends up fighting for her life in the dark, forbidding woods of rural France. Prepare to be shocked.
- Author BiographyChristine Ann Vickery is the mother of two sons. She has travelled the world, and most of her books are based on the people that she has met, and the places that she has lived and worked in along the way. Now retired, she continues to write and to paint, and lives in the pretty market town of Kidderminster in Worcestershire, world-famous for its beautiful carpets.
- Author(s)Christine Vickery
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.