Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly anticipated new vel from beloved Australian writer Fiona McCallum. Jessica Harrington is a promising horse-rider who dreams of representing her country. But the recent death of her father -- her coach and mentor -- has left her doubting her ability to continue in the sport. When she fails at the Adelaide International Horse Trials her fears are confirmed -- and her world begins to fall apart. Unable to bear seeing her well-bred, highly trained horses languishing in the paddock, she makes the snap decision to sell. She's broken her own heart, but can't see any other way -- w she will just have to focus on a life without them. Her husband Steve and best friend Tiffany, however, can see through her bravado. Jessica is dismayed when Steve brings home a horse from a clearing sale, a horse so skinny and forlorn he just couldn't leave it behind. Unwilling to be drawn back into the world of horses, she's reluctant to get involved. But when a summer thunderstorm brings on a life-or-death emergency, she finds she underestimated the heart of one little horse. Can Jessica put her trust in Faith?
- Author(s)Fiona McCallum
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight377 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.