All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElegant and literate -THE TIMES OF LONDON The kind of book that both skeptics and believers would do well to read - SKEPTICAL INQUIRER An urbane, original, convincing rebuttal of pararmal and supernatural tions -NEW SCIENTIST A lively, entertaining book...Humphrey has set himself a larger task than simply explaining why people believe in parapsychology: the task of explaining why it is irrational to believe in it. -NATURE
- Author(s)Nicholas Humphrey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.