All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis study guide uses text integrated with video to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in graphics, design, or illustration, and lays the foundation for taking the Illustrator ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market. Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for each topic. The ACA exams have proved to be highly successful; Adobe reports that the total number of exams taken worldwide has reached one million since 2008. To create this new product, Peachpit and Adobe Press have joined forces with team of outstanding instructors who have a great track record getting students certified: Rob Schwartz and his colleagues at BrainBuffet.com.
- Author BiographyDena Wilson teaches Graphic Design & Illustration at the LaGrone Advanced Technology Complex in the Denton (TX) Independent School District. She holds ACA certifications in Photoshop and Illustrator and a T&I Teacher Certification from the University of North Texas. She is also an Adjunct Professor at North Central Texas College and is an alumna of the Adobe Education Leader program. Rob Schwartz is an award winning teacher with over 15 years experience in Technical Education. Rob opened the first Technical High School in the county, McFatter Technical High School, and his teaching is very influenced by that experience. He is a popular speaker at state, local, and national conferences, and often presents for Adobe on Photoshop, Illustrator, and teaching strategies. His focus on Industry Certifications and Problem-Based Learning strategies are the secrets to his success. Rob is also an Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Education Leader, and won the prestigious Impact Award from Adobe as well as the #1 Educator World Wide award from Certiport. Find out more about Rob by taking a peek into his online curriculum website at brainbuffet.com. Rob lives and works in South Florida.
- Author(s)Dena Wilson,Peter Lourekas,Rob Schwartz
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.