All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsed by graphic designers worldwide, Adobe InDesign CC is a layout powerhouse. But that power is easy to harness, as you'll soon learn. These real-world projects teach you to think like a designer and master the details that set your work apart. Hone your InDesign skills as you: * Produce an advertising poster* Design a magazine for print and tablet delivery* Build interactive forms* Create a comic book page* Add controls for video, animations, and more to a digital media publication This study guide uses more than 11 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career designing publications for print and screen using InDesign CC. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market. Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's Getting Started section to unlock access to: * The Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates* Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects
- Author BiographyJonathan Gordon is a prominent InDesign instructor...(TK) Rob Schwartz is an award winning teacher with over 15 years experience in Technical Education. Rob opened the first Technical High School in the county, McFatter Technical High School, and his teaching is very influenced by that experience. He is a popular speaker at state, local, and national conferences, and often presents for Adobe on Photoshop, Illustrator, and teaching strategies. His focus on Industry Certifications and Problem-Based Learning strategies are the secrets to his success. Rob is also an Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Education Leader, and won the prestigious Impact Award from Adobe as well as the #1 Educator World Wide award from Certiport. Find out more about Rob by taking a peek into his online curriculum website at brainbuffet.com. Rob lives and works in South Florida.
- Author(s)Cari Jansen,Jonathan Gordon,Rob Schwartz
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.