All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study guide uses text integrated with video to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in planning, shooting, and doing post-production on video projects and lays the foundation for taking the Premiere Pro ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market. Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for each topic. The ACA exams have proved to be highly successful; Adobe reports that the total number of exams taken worldwide has reached one million since 2008. To create this new product, Peachpit and Adobe Press have joined forces with team of outstanding instructors who have a great track record getting students certified: Rob Schwartz and his colleagues at BrainBuffet.com.
- Author BiographyJoe Dockery teaches a variety of multimedia courses in the High Tech Learning Center at Mount Si High School in the Snoqualmie Valley School District. He is also in charge of technology staff development and online summer school and manages the high school website. Dockery also consults and trains across the United States on the use and design of electronic portfolios, webcasting, and video production. He has taught courses for Washington State University, The Learning Space, and a variety of school districts. A cornerstone of his teaching is his ability to weave community service into all aspects of his curriculum and to provide his students with authentic learning experiences. This work has earned him a Washington State Golden Apple Award and the Radio Shack National Technology Teacher of the Year Award. Dockery has a Master's in Teaching and a certificate in Distance Learning Design and Development from the University of Washington. He also has helped to develop the largest high school film festival in the Northwest. Joe is a member of the Adobe Education Leaders Program. Rob Schwartz is an award winning teacher with over 15 years experience in Technical Education. Rob opened the first Technical High School in the county, McFatter Technical High School, and his teaching is very influenced by that experience. He is a popular speaker at state, local, and national conferences, and often presents for Adobe on Photoshop, Illustrator, and teaching strategies. His focus on Industry Certifications and Problem-Based Learning strategies are the secrets to his success. Rob is also an Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Education Leader, and won the prestigious Impact Award from Adobe as well as the #1 Educator World Wide award from Certiport. Find out more about Rob by taking a peek into his online curriculum website at brainbuffet.com. Rob lives and works in South Florida.
- Author(s)Conrad Chavez,Joe Dockery,Rob Schwartz
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/01/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Weight504 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.