All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for English speaking children who are beginning Chinese, this book aims to teach new Chinese words in a fun and easy way. The English/Chinese bilingual paragraphs are written in Chinese characters (Traditional Chinese and then Simplified Chinese, followed by the Pinyin), but also have the English included to test your understanding against, thus allowing learners to sharpen their language skills while enjoying the short and simple stories.
- Author BiographyMaking learning fun is an art as much as it is a practice. It is a practice because it requires an innovative and effective approach to teach the learners well. It is an art because it sparks imagination and opens up creativity to make learning fun and fruitful. At the LanguagePRESS we develop language study material based on the crossover concept - for example, English learning crossover video gaming, Chinese learning crossover remote control car racing...etc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.