All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionLearn easy sewing skills is the perfect book for anyone and everyone who wants to learn the basics of sewing while creating fun projects through the combination of interesting fabric print and colour combinations. Each project of the book is designed to introduce a new technique while utilising newly masters skills from the previous project. Step-by-step instructions with colour pictures and illustrations will help guide you through creating each beautiful, fun and colourful project.
- Author BiographyLorine Mason is an author, project designer and regular columnist who strives to create items in fabric which others will be inspired to recreate. She currently lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Lorine Mason
- PublisherAnnie's Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Needlecraft Shop, LLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- barwaynepink13 Aug, 2015by
Excellent book easy to use for the beginner in the sewing field and to enable an improvement in skills good patterns contained within
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.