CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking for an easy to understand book about guitar for beginners? Do you love guitars but do t kw of a place to get guitar lessons? Do you want to learn how to play guitar in a few short weeks? Learn guitar the efficient way with the book Learn Guitar: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Guitar. With the book, you will be pro in the basics of guitar playing in time! The Learn Guitar book is comprised of 9 chapters that tackles all the issues that comes with learning how to play guitar such as the basic foundation of guitar, learning the different set of chords, the major facts and theories, the list of significant guitar keys, tablature, the caged system, as well as learning about power chords and mastering the tips in strumming patterns. The last chapter which provides the guitar learning enthusiast with test music pieces to practice with.
- Author BiographyMavis Kerr is an author, guitarist, publisher for almost 20 years, she started to learn guitar at the very young age. She has become to be a very good guitar player and participated in some contests. She is a professional Guitar teacher. She likes to give tips and tricks in how to improve your guitar playing. She wrote a book related to guitar and music, including the right discipline to greatly speed up the learning process. She was inspired to write the book by her children that wanted to learn guitar. And decided to share that knowledge with other people.
- Author(s)Mavis Kerr
- PublisherMaor Maoz Kohn
- Date of Publication09/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaor Maoz Kohn
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.