All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete practical guide with 750 step-by-step photographs, illustrations and musical exercises. It explains all the basic techniques of guitar playing, from tuning and strumming to double stopping and improvising. It includes a chordfinder of 300 essential guitar chords. It shows you how to master blues, country, jazz, classical, gypsy jazz, Latin jazz and flamenco, as well as vel party tricks. It features fascinating information about influential acoustic guitar heroes, such as Robert Johnson, Django Rheinhardt, Julian Bream and Bob Dylan. Acoustic guitars are very popular with beginners, and this book will help musicians to master the instrument, from buying the right guitar and learning the necessary chords to trying out advanced techniques. It introduces the different genres of music played using the guitar, such as blues, country, jazz, classical and flamenco, and features a helpful chordfinder to help you understand the guitarist's basic vocabulary. With expert step-by-step instructions from professional guitarists, 300 chords and over 750 photographs and musical exercises, this comprehensive manual is a must for anyone interested in learning this universally loved instrument.
- Author BiographyTed Fuller is a professional guitarist, proficient in a wide variety of music genres and playing styles. He works as an arranger for numerous music publishers and is the author of several guitar tuition books. He is also an examiner for a rock music exam board.
- Author(s)Ted Fuller
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 750 photographs
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.