All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn Small Business Accounting in 7 Days is your step-by-step guide to managing the accounts for your business. This small business guide moves beyond this basics covered in Learn Bookkeeping in 7 Days , exploring the trial balance stage, end-of-period adjustments, final reports, payroll and all that's in between. In 7 quick and easy steps this book arms you with the knowledge you need to successfully manage the financials of your business. Packed full of tips, tricks and traps, this is essential reading for all small business owners and anyone wanting to quickly and easily learn accounting.
- Author BiographyRod Caldwell is a tax accountant who worked for the Australian Taxation Office for 20 years before leaving to start a new career as a TAFE lecturer in business studies. He deals day-to-day with small business owners and operators. Bonus resources can be downloaded from the author's website at www.tpabusiness.com.au
- Author(s)Rod Caldwell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight356 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.