Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a Spanish language course for beginners in 24 lessons. All the lessons include: dialogs with their full English translation (so you do t need to use a separate dictionary), lists of new words, pronunciation practice, grammar section, a sentence building exercise, and four further exercises: speaking, listening, reading and writing. The topics covered include: numbers, greetings, hotels, restaurants, the alphabet, drinks, supermarkets, family, transport, shops, at the chemist's, on vacation, dates, directions, clothes, car hire, banks, etc. The solutions to all the exercises can be found at the back. This book also has dozens of tips on how to learn Spanish fast and efficiently. All the dialogs, lists of new words, pronunciation practice sections, sentence construction, and speaking, listening and dictation exercises in this book are also included on the accompanying audio CDs/mp3 downloads which you can get separately on Amazon.
- Author BiographyTeaching and learning languages is Maria Fernandez's passion, business and hobby. She strongly believes that anyone can learn a foreign language, at any age, if they set their minds to it. That is what she has experienced with her students in her over fifteen years of teaching Spanish, her mother tongue. Her passion for languages started when she was a child in Madrid (Spain), more than twenty-five years ago. Before she started teaching others, she taught herself several languages. At first, she learned quite inefficiently, but she eventually developed a learning technique which she has been perfecting ever since. Teaching herself has given her first hand experience of the difficulties every learner encounters, the ups and downs, and the frustrations. Drawing from her teaching and learning experience, she is now the author of several popular Spanish courses and study guides: Learn Spanish At Your Own Pace (book, ebook and cds/mp3 downloads), Spanish Online Course, Spanish for Beginners CD-ROM, Spanish Audio Course, Spanish Course for Kids, Spanish Quizzes app, Spanish Podcasts for Beginners app, and How To Learn Spanish (book and ebook). Her current projects are: a Spanish video course, a long series of Spanish learning ebooks, and Spanish learning apps.
- Author(s)Maria Fernandez
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.