All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupercharge your job performance and get where your want to be by becoming an ACTIVE LEARNER In today's highly competitive work environment, continuous learning is an absolute necessity--a requirement to keep up with the latest invations in the field and increase productivity. Learn Your Way to Success helps you spot otherwise overlooked opportunities to learn and teaches you how to take advantage of them. It provides tools for setting a personal learning agenda, keeping track of what is learned, and determining how to use that learning to improve performance in their current job, prepare for their next job, and plan their careers. Daniel R. Tobin has more than 30 years of experience in the learning and development field. He has founded two corporate universities (Digital Equipment Corporation's Network University and Wang Global/Getronics Virtual University) and served as vice president of design and development at the American Management Association (AMA).
- Author BiographyDaniel R. Tobin has more than 30 years of experience in the learning and development field. He has founded two corporate universities, served as vice president of design and development at the American Management Association, and delivered keynotes and workshops on five continents.
- Author(s)Daniel R. Tobin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.