All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.51
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides up-to-date information on various topics of general interest. Unlearning is t the same as forgetting. It requires fundamental changes to our mental processes and a relentless willingness to pursue new ways. It's far more difficult than learning as it challenges old values and beliefs. But it opens up new realities and possibilities by unleashing creative energy to experience others and ourselves in absolutely different ways.
- Author BiographySurendra Verma is an award-winning journalist and author. Surendra has been awarded numerous grants to pursue his writing projects and was granted Honorary Membership to the Media, Entertainment &Arts Alliance for his contribution to journalism. His popular science books include: Theories & Things; The Little Book of Maths, Theorems, Theories & Things; and the children's book, Who Killed T. Rex? Uncover the Mystery of the Vanished Dinosaurs.
- Author(s)Surendra Verma
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight376 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.